Hotel Near Wembley Stadium
Wembley is one of the world’s most famous stadiums and is renowned globally as the home of English Football. But it’s not all about the beautiful game. This world-class venue has played host to some of the most iconic sporting events in history from the Olympic Games in 1948 to the Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko World Heavyweight Championship bout in 2017. Wembley was also used for the London 2012 Olympics and has welcomed the NFL to British shores since 2007.
Uefa Euro 2020 in London
The Wembley Stadium is going to host 7 games of the Uefa Euro 2020 football matches during June and July 2020 including the 2 semi-finals and the final.
- 14 June – Group D: England v Croatia (14:00)
- 19 June – Group D: England v Play-off winner C (20:00)
- 23 June – Group D: Czech Republic v England (20:00)
- 27 June – R16: 1A v 2C (20:00)
- 7 July – Semi-Final 1: Winner QF2 v Winner QF1 (20:00)
- 8 Jul – Semi-Final 2: Winner QF4 v Winner QF3 (20:00)
- 12 July – Final: Winner SF1 v Winner SF2 (20:00)
Live music events
The venue is also well renowned for live music, hosting some of the world’s biggest concerts such as Live Aid in 1985, Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour in 1988, as well as Muse in 2007 and Rihanna in 2016. And the tradition of megastars at the UK’s largest stadium continued this year with huge, sell-out gigs from Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift.
Directions from Clayton Hotel Chiswick to Wembley Stadium
- Head west on Chiswick High Rd/ A315 towards to N Circular Road.
- Follow N Circular Rd to Drury Way/ B4557.
- Follow B4557 to your destination in Wembley.
- Gunnersbury Station is 3 minutes’ walk from Clayton Hotel Chiswick.
- Take the Overground Line to Wembley Central.
- Catch Bus 83 towards Golders Green and disembark at Wembley Stadium.
Perfect family hotel near Wembley Stadium
Plan a memorable family visit to London and stay at Clayton Hotel Chiswick. Our large family accommodation can host up to 4 guests comfortably providing you with a home away from home.
Special Events and Concerts at Wembley Stadium
The venue is most synonymous with football, but Wembley is also famous for live music with some of the biggest acts around the globe performing concerts at the stadium.