Hotel Near Chelsea Football Club, Stamford Bridge Stadium, Southwest London
Stamford Bridge Football Stadium is in the southwest end of London and about 6 miles away from Clayton Hotel Chiswick, which is 30 minutes away by tube. Clayton Hotel provides a fully-equipped gym, free Wi-Fi access, LCD Flat screen TV for all guests as well as luxurious accommodation in the modern borough of London.
Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour
London visitors and fans of Chelsea Football Club can take a fully-guided tour of the stadium, which includes the Chelsea dressing room, museum, pitchside & dugouts, walk through the famous player’s tunnel, and press room. The experience is described as unforgettable by sports fans. Bookings can be purchased online, subject to availability, and general information found in the official stadium tour website.
Stamford Stadium: General Information
Address: Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
Telephone number: 0871 984 1955
Nearest Tube: Fulham Broadway
Getting to the Stadium from Clayton Hotel Chiswick
- Walk 3 minutes to Gunnersbury Station and take the District Line service to Upminster.
- Change at Earls Court and take the District Line service to Wimbledon.
- Get off at Fulham Broadway.
- Exit the station and walk east along Fulham Road towards Cedarne Road.
- Turn left onto Hilary Close, the stadium will be on your left.
Clayton Hotel Chiswick Highlights
- 227 hotel rooms with modern amenities, including suites with king-size beds and spacious executive rooms.
- Close to main London attractions and Heathrow Airport (7.4 miles).
- Restaurant, Bar and Lounge area for guest on site.
- A 24-hour reception and secure car parking for guests.