Wembley Stadium is one of the world’s most iconic stadiums. The venue, which reopened in 2007, is most synonymous with football, hosting the England national team and domestic FA and League Cup Finals. In addition, this famous stadium has played host to other sporting events including NFL, world championship boxing events, and the 2012 Olympic Games. Wembley is also famous for live music with some of the biggest acts around the globe performing concerts at the stadium.
- Walk 4 minutes from the hotel to Gunnersbury train station:
- Overground train towards Stratford, get off at West Hampstead
- Change at West Hampstead station to the Jubilee line, towards Wembley Park
- Get off at Wembley Park Station
- Less than 10 minute walk to Stadium