Wembley Stadium was built as a Football Stadium, with this newest version having opening in 2007. Wembley is one of the most iconic venues in the UK, having hosted several famous events.
The stadium hosts major football matches, rugby, NFL, as well as concerts. Some of the biggest musicians around the globe also perform concerts at the stadium.
Hurry up and grab tickets to see where the 2012 Olympic Games took place!
Clayton Hotel Chiswick is conveniently located to travel up to Wembley. Drive there in 20 minutes time.
- Walk 4 minutes from the hotel to Gunnersbury train station:
- Overground train towards Stratford, get off at West Hampstead
- Change at West Hampstead station to the Jubilee line, towards Wembley Park
- Get off at Wembley Park Station
- Less than 10 minute walk to Stadium