Hotel near Michelin-Star Restaurant
There’s more to Knightsbridge than just shopping. The area has many dining options including Michelin Star restaurants, one of London’s most famous Royal Parks – Hyde Park, and is just a short distance to some of the world’s finest museums. So if you are travelling with someone who might not appreciate a day of high-end shopping, there is plenty to keep them occupied on a day out in Knightsbridge.
Hotel near Speakers’ Corner
Speakers’ Corner is an area of historical significance located on the north-east edge of Hyde Park, just a few minutes’ walk through the park from Knightsbridge. This site is well known to have been used by the likes of Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and George Orwell to address the masses. Speakers’ corner is still used today as a place where people can passionately demonstrate their right of free speech and is well worth a visit while you’re in the area.
Directions from Clayton Hotel Chiswick to Knightsbridge
- Driving: drive via A4 for 26 minutes
- Public Transport: walk a couple of minutes outside the hotel to Gunnersbury Station and get on the District line towards Upminster. Get off at Hammersmith Station and change to the Piccadilly line towards Cockfosters and get off at Knightsbridge Station.
Hotel near Harrods
Harrods is one of the world’s most famous department stores. Located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, the store occupies seven floors and 330 departments showcase the best of luxury merchandise, from high-end fashion and accessories to the finest homewares and the latest technology. There are 28 restaurants in-store and customers enjoy a wealth of exclusive services, such as by appointment personal shopping and The Penthouse – a private suite dedicated to unsurpassed bespoke service in a beautiful environment.
Directions from Clayton Hotel Chiswick to Harrods:
- Drive via A4 for 26 minutes
- Walk a couple of minutes outside the hotel to Gunnersbury Station and get on the District line towards Upminster. Get off at Hammersmith Station and change to the Piccadilly line towards Cockfosters and get off at Knightsbridge Station.
Hotel near Harvey Nichols
Harvey Nichols, founded in 1831, is a British department store chain with a flagship store in Knightsbridge, London. It sells international luxury fashion collections for women and men, fashion accessories, beauty products, wine and food.
Directions from Clayton Hotel Chiswick to Harvey Nichols
- Drive for 30 minutes via A4 and B319 onto Sloane Street
- Walk a couple of minutes outside the hotel to Gunnersbury Station and take the District Line towards Upminster. Get off at Hammersmith Station and take the Piccadilly Line towards Cockfosters. Get off at Knightsbridge Station and walk onto Sloane Street. Harvey Nichols will be on the left.