Hotel near Wembley Stadium
20 Minutes Away – Perfect location for a hotel near Wembley Stadium
Wembley is one of the world’s most famous stadiums and is renowned globally as the home of English Football. But it’s not all about the beautiful game. This world class venue has played host to some of the most iconic sporting events in history from the Olympic Games in 1948 to the Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko World Heavyweight Championship bout in 2017. Wembley was also used for the London 2012 Olympics and has welcomed the NFL to British shores since 2007.
Some of the biggest live music events
The venue is also well renowned for live music, hosting some of the world’s biggest concerts such as Live Aid in 1985, Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour in 1988, as well as Muse in 2007 and Rihanna in 2016. And the tradition of mega stars at the UK’s largest stadium continues this year with huge gigs from Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift to come.
Directions from Clayton Hotel Chiswick to Wembley Stadium:
- Head west on Chiswick High Rd/ A315 towards Power Rd
- Continue to N Circular Rd. Take the exit towards Harrow/Wembley/Harlesden/A404 from N Circular Rd
- Take Harrow Rd/A404 to Royal Rte.
- Gunnersbury Station is 3 minutes’ walk from Clayton Hotel Chiswick.
- Take the Overground Line to Wembley Central.
- Catch Bus 83 towards Golders Green and disembark at Wembley Stadium.