Hotel near Wembley Stadium
Wembley Stadium is one of the most famous stadiums in the world, hosting countless sporting and live music events. Clayton Hotel Chiswick is situated only 20 minutes away via the North Circular Road. This world-class venue hosts major sports and live music events historically from the London Olympics in 1948 continuing to the San Francisco 49ers Vs Denver Broncos in 2010.
The venue also attracts some of the biggest live music events such as the Michael Jackson Bad Tour in 1988, Muse H.A.A.R.P. TOUR in 2007 and Rihanna in 2016. With a capacity of 90,000 seats, Wembley Stadium is the second-largest stadium in Europe and the biggest stadium in the United Kingdom; the venue attracts thousands of visitors for world-wide famous events. Visitors also have the opportunity to sign up for a behind-the-scenes tour at the most famous stadium in the world. The tour includes the history of the England changing rooms, take Roy Hodgson’s hot-seat in the press room and experience the tension of the Players Tunnel.
Clayton Hotel Chiswick is perfectly located to get your beauty sleep and re-energise with our famous Vitality Breakfast, making it the perfect base for your visit to Wembley Stadium.
Directions from Clayton Hotel Chiswick to Wembley Stadium:
- Head west on Chiswick High Rd/ A315 towards Power Rd
- Continue to N Circular Rd. Take the exit towards Harrow/Wembley/Harlesden/A404 from N Circular Rd
- Take Harrow Rd/A404 to Royal Rte.
- Gunnersbury Station is 3 minutes’ walk from Clayton Hotel Chiswick.
- Take the Overground Line to Wembley Central.
- Catch Bus 83 towards Golders Green and disembark at Wembley Stadium.